Registrations for the 2016 Fall Season opens June 1st! League Registrations fees Tackle $80 Flag $50 – Each team will have a team fee that is separate from the League Registration fee. More »
The PV Giants 7th and 8th Grade Team finished the season strongly with a second consecutive DII Championship. The PV Giants faced the Wildcats on October 31st to compete for the Championship More »
The season is here, let’s get off to a great start!
White shirt with players name and grade on the front and back (sharpie marker is fine).
Large water jug, half-gallon size or larger (a clean gallon “milk” jug will work too).
- Football cleats (Recommended as soon as possible)
- Signed medical waiver
- Any emergency medicines, inhalers, etc.
- Mouthpiece that will attach to face-mask, and not easy to remove (the flat type with a knob are recommended over the cable type). Please follow directions to mold the mouthpiece (avoid clear or white, referees must be able to see mouthpiece). Buy several now, and follow the instructions to mold to fit, put one on the helmet and one in a plastic bag for every vehicle you may drive this season.
- Supporter and protective cup (please make sure the fit is correct before practice to avoid unnecessary discomfort. Have them run, squat, stretch, crawl, and dance around to make sure the fit is appropriate).
Becoming a football player may be the most physical and mentally challenging task your young person has ever wanted to take on. Along with your continued encouragement, please ensure your players success by providing the mentioned essentials, and make sure they arrive on-time and prepared with their needed equipment for practice and games.
- Parents, please stay at the field in the event of inclement weather or injury.
- Only coaches and staff are allowed on the fields and sidelines. There are great places to watch from a distance, bring a folding chair.
- Volunteer! There will be many opportunities to pitch-in around the field and concession stand, get on the list early, make it a great season!
TELL A FRIEND TO COME AND BE A GIANT TOO!
Online registration is available at http://nsyfl.com. If you chose to pay offline during the online registration you may pay during the registration weekend, this fee will be deducted from your balance total. If you are unable to register online, come to the field and talk to a staff member at the concession trailer.
Registrations for the 2016 Fall Season opens June 1st!
League Registrations fees
– Each team will have a team fee that is separate from the League Registration fee. Any payment made on-line or by mail for the league registration fee will be deducted from the team fees.
– This registrations is for new families to the league and returning families.
Register here http://www.nsyfl.com/
Click for More info about what you will need to complete your registration.
The PV Giants 7th and 8th Grade Team finished the season strongly with a second consecutive DII Championship.
The PV Giants faced the Wildcats on October 31st to compete for the Championship played at Oak Park High School. The team improved all season long, playing some tuff football teams along the way. Many of the 8th grade players will continue on to play on football teams at their local high schools next year. We wish them the best of luck and will look forward to seeing them at next years homecoming game as PV Giants Alumni!